“Personally, I have experienced a need for silent adoration which gives me strength, consolation and support. This Eucharistic Practice is the devotion of the saints."Pope John Paul IILetter on the Eucharist
“Behold the Heart which has so loved men that It has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love;— Jesus to St. Margaret Mary in Adoration
… I so ardently thirst to be loved in the Most Blessed Sacrament that this thirst devours Me.”
“Of all devotions, that of adoring Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is the greatest after the sacraments”St. Alphonsis of Liquori
Eucharistic Adoration Chapel of Saints Michael and Gabriel
Located at 3100 West 76th Avenue, Westminster, CO 80030
Founded by Fr. John Hilton, November 2001
** NOTICE **
CHAPEL WEATHER CLOSURES & SCHEDULE CHANGES
will be posted at: HTCatholic.WeAdoreHim.com
We are now accepting PRE-registrations for new Holy Hours:
5am, 6am, 10pm, or 11pm (Monday – Saturday)
Please register at : HTCatholic.WeAdoreHim.com/ or Contact Kimberly @ 303-870-5821 or email@example.com
Advance notice will be given prior to official start date of new hours (minimum 2 committed adorers per hour required to open).
We ask everyone in our faith community to participate in this very holy ministry by making an act of love through the offering of just one hour a week to Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament in our Adoration Chapel. Adoring our Lord in Eucharistic Adoration unleashes God’s grace for our lives, our families & loved ones, our priests, parish, Church, and the whole world.
** Please see “Guidelines” tab for more information on Adoration, serving as a Committed Adorer, and/or Substitute.
We are pleased to introduce our new online automated Adoration Registration & Scheduling system:
7:00 am – 10:00 pm
12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
** NOTICE: 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm hours are open to
Committed Night time Adorers Only
Mothers of Lu
Holy Hour for vocations to the priesthood & consecrated life, every 3rd Thursday of the month at 7 pm in Adoration Chapel.
Holy Hour for Life
Every 4th Sunday of the month at 3pm in Adoration Chapel
St. Monica Cenacle
Rosary for the Astray, every 4th Monday of the month at 6:30 pm in Adoration Chapel. Do you have a family member who has abandoned their faith? Join us in praying for their conversion. Contact Tere Chichester 303.428.3594.
For more information or to register as a Committed Adorer, contact:
Holy Trinity Adoration Coordinator
720.730.7043 | Adoration@htcatholic.org
Adoration Guidelines: All Adorers
Committed Adorers & Substitutes: Please read through to bottom, thank you!
- Always notify Coordinator if Jesus was unattended when you arrived!
- Please sign-in at kiosk whether Committed, Substitute, or Guest and regardless of time you plan to spend.
- Turn off all cellular / electronic devices BEFORE entering chapel –please note, “vibrate” mode is NOT considered “off”.
- Reverence & respect for our Lord is of utmost priority, genuflect or deep bow when entering/exiting the presence of our Eucharistic King.
- Please enter quietly and pray in silence, avoid all unnecessary speaking.
- No food, gum, or drinks are allowed in the chapel.
- Modest attire is strongly encouraged.
- Do not enter the rail area unless authorized to do so.
- NEVER touch the monstrance.
- Thermostat / Windows: The temperature is set year round to 71 degrees, do not adjust thermostat or open windows; please dress appropriately for heat/cold.
- Please contact Adoration Coordinator and / or Parish Office (only available during office hours) for heat, maintenance, unattended chapel, and other issues
Fire / Disaster / Other
For Fire , Disaster, or other life threatening situations:
- Repose the Blessed Sacrament.
- Vacate Chapel
- Call 911 – if you do not have a cell phone locate someone who does.
- Remain outside until emergency crews have arrived and approved re-entrance.
For non-life threatening emergencies:
- Assess situation and make best judgement as to appropriate action.
- Call 911, Parish office, or Adoration Coordinator depending on situation.
Please include our Universal Church, Holy Father, priests & deacons, parishioners, and all past/present/future adorers in your prayers. Ask the Lord of the Harvest to increase His laborers! Adoration is the backbone of all success in serving & honoring the will of God! Please invite & encourage others to join in Eucharistic Adoration as Committed Adorers or substitutes.
There are many online resources outlining the beauty and grace of this very holy ministry. Here is just one: http://therealpresence.org/eucharst/pea/a2.html
Please see above tab “Chapel Hours” for regular chapel hours, public hours, and designated Holy Hours.
** NOTE: Only Committed Adorers assigned a keycard may enter the chapel between the hours of 5am – 7am and 8pm – midnight. For security reasons, we ask Committed Adorers to not open door to knocking during these hours.
The chapel closes for certain holidays & inclement weather. Check bulletin, parish website, and chapel postings for pertinent information. For weather closures, affected adorers will be notified. Never assume a closure; when in doubt, contact the Coordinator or parish office. Do not attempt to enter the chapel outside regular hours or during closures.
Only CA’s assigned a keycard may enter the chapel from 8pm-7am. For safety reasons, do not open the door to knocking during these hours.
Standing Guard: Committed Adorers and Substitutes
Arrive on Time
- Please be in chapel no later than start of your committed hour; the preceding Committed Adorer (CA) must stay until you are present.
- Upon arrival, print your first & last name next to your committed hour in the sign-in book.
- To avoid confusion, please do not sign-in as a CA for any other hour unless you will remain through entire hour until next CA arrives.
- It is imperative that Jesus not be left alone; please remain in chapel for full hour and do not leave until the next hour’s Committed Adorer has arrived, even if there are other adorers present in the chapel.
My Hour is over
Has Not Arrived
- If able, please continue with Adoration until next CA arrives, even if other adorers are present.
- If unable to stay, you may ask a present adorer if they are willing & committed to stay until next CA arrives.
- Otherwise, before leaving chapel, call Coordinator. If unable to reach Coordinator, please call Assistant Coordinator or if within parish office hours, call the office.
- Always notify Coordinator if you found Jesus unattended, or if CA’s are absent.
Must Miss Your
Please provide a
- A Committed Adorer is a commitment to Jesus first; you are a vital part of this ministry. Please faithfully attend and be on time to your Holy Hour. Avoid all unnecessary cancellations; make every attempt to plan other activities & volunteer opportunities around your commitment to Jesus.
- If unable to make your Holy Hour, please make every effort to find a reliable substitute. If your substitute is unfamiliar with adoration, please review all necessary guidelines & procedures –stress importance of being on time & signing in as a “Substitute for” so previous CA’s know they may leave. It is best to lineup suitable substitutes and familiarize them with the guidelines before the need arises. Suggestions: spouse, sibling, adult child, parish or ministry friend.
- You may put out an automated substitute request through our online system WeAdoreHim. We suggest a minimum of 6 hours notice in using the automated substitute request.
Not able to obtain
a suitable substitute?
- NEVER assume that your CA partner(s), no matter how consistent, or “someone”, will be present.
- Did you put out an automated substitute request through our online system WeAdoreHim? We suggest a minimum of 6 hours notice in using the automated substitute request.
- Always notify the Coordinator if you will miss your Holy Hour & do not have a substitute arranged, even if it’s just prior to the start of your hour (emergency situation, inclement weather, etc); the Coordinator will arrange a substitute for you.
I am Unable
to Continue Serving
- You may change hours, add hours, or remove your commitment through our online automated system WeAdoreHim.
- As a courtesy, please notify Coordinator if you are unable to continue your commitment.
- Please return all keycards to parish office (these cost money; we can recycle them for other adorers!)
- We sincerely Thank You for your commitment!
** WEATHER CLOSURES **
Chapel closures & schedule changes due to inclement weather will be posted at HTCatholic.WeAdoreHim.com and sent out via automated system to all registered adorers.
NEW YEAR’S EVE and NEW YEAR’S DAY
Chapel closed all day both days; resumes regular schedule on January 2nd.
EASTER / HOLY WEEK
Chapel Closes at 6:30 pm Holy Thursday through Easter Sunday; resumes regular schedule on Easter Monday at 7:00 am.
Monday only; closed all day.
July 4th only; closed all day.
Monday only; closed all day.
Thanksgiving Day and Friday after; closed all day both days.
Christmas Eve and Christmas day; closed all day both days.
Chapel is OPEN Dec. 26th through 30th