Our parish has played a vital role in our community since 1948. Thanks to the generosity of our parishioners and supporters, Holy Trinity Catholic church has experienced many outstanding renovations and additions, including:
- June 2004: our school children received a much-needed new playground. In addition, Hyland Hills and Holy Trinity joined forces to build a Softball field on unused acreage, resulting in a very beneficial partnership.
- 2006: The construction of the Fr. Albert Puhl Parish Center began and was completed in November 2007.
- In 2008, an anonymous donor contributed towards a complete renovation of the Adoration Chapel.
- 2009: In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of Holy Trinity, a massive renovation of the church building began and was completed in May 2010.
Theses renovations provided much needed updates and additions; they brought an added layer of beauty, functionality, and provided much needed social space for our growing community.
Maintaining our cherished church, school, Eucharistic Adoration Chapel, and other amenities require vigilance and continuous outlay of capital. Thank you for assisting in this ongoing effort!